[Executive-Committee] ISOC Support for SdNOG

Tarik Merghani tarik.merghani at gmail.com
Thu Nov 27 13:58:03 EAT 2014

Dear Kevin,

    Our Bank informed that they used to have some intermediary banks ...
but most of them stop transfering money ... so if you could tell us from
where you will transfer the money we will give you the suitable
available one ...
    Anyhow they suggest an intermediary one bellow ... if it is suitable :

   Union De Banques Arabes et Francaies  ( UBAF )
   http://ubaf.fr
Swiftno : UBAFFRPP

   I hope it will work

     Tarik