[Executive-Committee] Official letter for ISOC regarding payment (draft)

Hiba Eltigani higba6 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 16:16:20 EAT 2015

Hello EC
Below is the draft of letter to be issued and send to Kevin so that he can
proceed to transfer the 6000$ funds to Hisham account. I have finally got
hold of Hisham and RIPE 2000$ are already in Dubai. I have someone there
coming in the next few days and we can arrange to get them. check and
advise if you have any comments on the letter.
BR

Dear Sir
        First of all we would like to extend our deep gratitude for ISOC
for their help and support during the event,  Also for patience and
determination to support in the current situation of financial isolation of
SUDAN. Following the enormous trials and approaches to transfer the funds,
we think the best way forward is to avoid transferring the money directly
to accounts in Khartoum. Therefore, we suggest that ISOC transfer the funds
to personal account of Hisham Ibrahim who is currently working as Regional
Program Manager-Middle East Region at RIPE NCC and located in Dubai. We
think Hisham is trustworthy for both our organizations and we have
convenient methods to get the funds from him either in Dubai or Egypt.
       We hope this solution will be acceptable and doesn't contradicts
with ISOC internal financial policies. This letter serves as official
acceptance from SdNOG on the matter of the sponsorship funds for SdNOG-1
event that took place in Khartoum in 6-7 December 2014.

Kind Regards
--
Always smile
 Hiba :-)