[Executive-Committee] Official letter for ISOC regarding payment (draft)

Sami H. Salih sami.salih at sudren.edu.sd
Tue Feb 3 09:40:24 EAT 2015

Dear all,
I didn't do so much, just official formats and some rephrasing,
pls see the attachment

Thx

Dr. Sami Salih | Chief Executive Officer, CEO
Sudanese Research and Education Network | Address
Nile St. | University of Khartoum
Tel: +2491556620 50 | Mob: +24912 2045707

This e-mail message may contain confidential or legally privileged information and is intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s). Any unauthorized disclosure, dissemination, distribution, copying or the taking of any action in reliance on the information herein is prohibited.