[Executive-Committee] ISOC Support for SdNOG

Sami H. Salih sami.salih at suin.edu.sd
Tue Jan 6 09:04:58 EAT 2015

Hi Kevin,

I'm afraid that the Egypt option is no longer valid since we already transfer the amount, however if you can transfer the money to individuals we can trust somebody in Egypt

br

Dr. Sami Salih | Chief Executive Officer, CEO
Sudanese Research and Education Network | Address
Nile St. | University of Khartoum
Tel: +2491556620 50 | Mob: +24912 2045707

This e-mail message may contain confidential or legally privileged information and is intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s). Any unauthorized disclosure, dissemination, distribution, copying or the taking of any action in reliance on the information herein is prohibited.