[Executive-Committee] update: who can help us for our Second meting

Sara Alamin sara.alamin at sudren.edu.sd
Tue Jun 2 19:05:30 EAT 2015

hi all,

I met these people at the AIS meeting , and they are very happy to help us:

- Anne Rachel : she introduced me to many people that can help us , one of them is Pierre S. Dandjinou (dandjinou at icann.org) he said he can help us to have a workshop on our meeting , but we should send him an email with [ what is SdNOG, What we want to do , What is the work shop we want , Ask for help]

- Sander Steffan : he was working for RIPENCC but now he is working in his company .  he can not come to Sudan but he can send us small video.
- Jan Zorz: He is working for ISOC , He also can not come but can send small video
- Amreesh : From Afrinic , He can help us to have a work shop about [ RPKI or DNSSEC] and can present in the conference . we need to send him letter with that and cc his boss.

sorry for the mistakes :$
and my keyboard doesn't support Arabic :(

Regards,
--Sara Alamin--