[Executive-Committee] Fwd: Follow up on your bid to host MENOG 16

Sami H. Salih sami.salih at sudren.edu.sd
Tue Jun 9 14:09:31 EAT 2015

Dear All,

Sorry for keep quit but I have limited access to Internet while travelling,

Please find the attached documents from the previous AfriNIC meeting back in 2012

However, I seconded the recommendation from Sara to discuss on Sunday and send the final proposal by next week

Regards,

Dr. Sami Salih | Chief Executive Officer, CEO
Sudanese Research and Education Network | Address
Nile St. | University of Khartoum
Tel: +2491556620 50 | Mob: +24912 2045707

This e-mail message may contain confidential or legally privileged information and is intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s). Any unauthorized disclosure, dissemination, distribution, copying or the taking of any action in reliance on the information herein is prohibited.