[Executive-Committee] Fwd: Follow up on your bid to host MENOG 16

Samir S. Omer samir.saif at sudren.edu.sd
Wed Jun 10 15:17:46 EAT 2015

greetings all

in regards to the hosting proposal it's not clear it does not show what we will be covering and what will not be coverd

the mandatory requirement for a host is to provide two workshop rooms each accommodating around 25 person with the catering
if we can't provide this we will be dropped as a hosting country. so can we sponsor this ?

what can we cover from the following points

2 workshop rooms with catering (mandatory)
offer an ICT Partnet (Optional)
cover the cost for the plenary sessions (optional)
social event (optional)
logistics (optional)

please list what we can offer from the above points, and add if there is something missing ASAP

Samir