[Executive-Committee] Fwd: RE: Proposal for MENOG event

Sara Alamin sara.alamin at sudren.edu.sd
Wed Jun 10 21:46:39 EAT 2015

العرض المقدم من فندق كورنثيا

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.-------- Original message --------
From: sara alamin <sara.alamin90 at gmail.com>
Date: 10/06/2015  17:48  (GMT+03:00)
To: Sara Alamin <sara.alamin at sudren.edu.sd>
Subject: Fwd: RE: Proposal for MENOG event

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Lana Abdulmajeed" <lana.abdulmajeed at corinthia.com>
Date: Jun 10, 2015 3:48 PM
Subject: RE: Proposal for MENOG event
To: "sara alamin" <sara.alamin90 at gmail.com>, "Maha Yahia" <maha.yahia at corinthia.com>
Cc: "Samar Sirag" <samar.sirag at corinthia.com>, "Maha Yahia" <maha.yahia at corinthia.com>, "Hadeel Abdalrahman" <hadeel.abdalrahman at corinthia.com>

Dear  Ms. Sara ,

Greetings from Corinthia Khartoum

We would like to thank you for your interest at Corinthia Khartoum and we are looking forward to assist you in hosting your Guest

Kindly  find  attached  Group  Proposal

Should you need any further assistance please don’t hesitate in contacting us directly.

Once again, we thank you for choosing Corinthia Hotel Khartoum, and looking forward to hosting you soon for a hotel rooms and Halls inspection and to enjoy
 our new dimension of care and luxury.

we look forward to hear from you.

Thanks you

Lana Abdulmajeed
MICE Manager
Corinthia Hotel Khartoum

Tel: +249 (0) 187 155555 |
Fax: +249 (0) 187 155666 |
Mob:
+249 (0) 900900434
Email:
lana.abdulmajeed at corinthia.com

Visit us at:
corinthia.com/Khartoum

Nile Road, PO Box 11042, Khartoum ~ SUDAN
Find us on:

The Address of Luxury in Khartoum

Confidentiality Notice: This communication and the information it contains: (a) is intended for the person(s) or organisation(s) named
 above and for no other persons or organisations and, (b) may be confidential, legally privileged and protected by law. Unauthorised use, copying or disclosure of any of it may be unlawful.
If you are not the intended recipient or if you receive this communication
 in error, please notify us immediately, destroy any copies and delete it from your computer system.