[Executive-Committee] Fwd: SD MENOG 16 bid

Samir S. Omer samir.saif at sudren.edu.sd
Tue Jun 16 15:46:43 EAT 2015

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "MENOG Secertariat" <menog at ripe.net>
To: "Samir S. Omer" <samir.saif at sudren.edu.sd>
Cc: "Khalid Samara" <KSamara at mada.jo>, "Philip Smith" <philip at nsrc.org>
Sent: Tuesday, June 16, 2015 4:13:37 PM
Subject: SD MENOG 16 bid

Dear Samir,

We would like to thank NTC & SudREN for the offer to host MENOG 16.

However we regret to inform you that your bid was not selected by the MENOG team for hosting the event.

The proposal got the MENOG team discussing a lot of issues, which is a great thing and thank you for having triggered the discussions with your interest.

We look forward to seeing you and your Sudanese colleagues at the upcoming MENOG events.

Kind regards,
Sandra Gijzen
External Relations
RIPE NCC on behalf of the MENOG Secretariat