[Executive-Committee] Hosting MENOG16

Sami H. Salih sami.salih at sudren.edu.sd
Sat May 23 03:11:52 EAT 2015

Let us meet to think about it
Sara can join using vc.sudren.edu.sd

Dr. Sami Salih  | Chief Executive Officer, CEO
Sudanese Research and Education Network | AddressNile St. | University of Khartoum
Tel: +249155662050 | Mob: +249122045707

This e-mail message may contain confidential or legally privileged information and is intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s). Any unauthorized disclosure, dissemination, distribution, copying or the taking of any action in reliance on the information herein is prohibited.