[Executive-Committee] Coronthia: SdNOG event

Hiba Eltigani higba6 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 15:21:12 EAT 2016

Dear Lana
     Salam,,,,,, As per our phone discussion, please find the details of
our event below.

   - Event will take place from 13 - 17 August.
   - From 13 - 15 August, 3 halls each for 30 participants which total to
   90 participants.
   - From 16 - 17  August, 1 hall for 250 participants each day.
   - 1 coffee break and lunch per day.
   - halls layout is classroom.
   - for the 250 hall, we need 2 podium, 2 wireless mics.

Please provide us with proposal for the event highlighting the details of
catering and where lunch will take place.

Thanks in advance.

BR

--
Always smile