[Executive-Committee] Hosting @ Sudacad premises

Hiba Eltigani higba6 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 14:29:40 EAT 2016

Dear E. Atif
      Salam,,,,,,, It was really a pleasure talking to you. As per our
discussion, we are looking to be hosted in Sudacad premises for mini
workshops. The workshop should be for maximum 30 participants and we only
need a projector/ LCD display. Our group name is SdNOG "Sudan Network
Operators Group" which is non for profit organization. It is aimed into
capacity building and knowledge sharing on volunteer basis. It is not
experienced training center. You can find more information in the website:
www.sdnog.sd

Please find attached our first event report (which can also be found in the
website) to give you idea about the activities and topics discussed.

Kindly let us know if you need more information.
Thanks in advance.
BR
--
Always smile