[Executive-Committee] Welcome to SdNOG_EXEC Mailing list

Sara Alamin sara.alamin at sudren.edu.sd
Wed Mar 23 13:05:03 EAT 2016

Good Morning All.
Welcome to SdNOG Mailing list , Hope you will enjoy working with SdNOG team :)

To post to this list, send your message to: exec at sdnog.sd

As we agreed on our last meeting we will use this list to manage our activities. and some times we will have Skype calls and face-to-face meeting.

**Reminder: Last meeting Tasks**
1. All the exec team should be member on SdNOG mailing list
2. Check the website/social media/wiki and your opinion/feedback is welcome
3. Table below show the exec team and their contacts

SdNOG Executive Committee

President

Vice President

Financial Officer