[Executive-Committee] Welcome to SdNOG_EXEC Mailing list

rayan osman rayananas888 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 27 15:17:58 EAT 2016

hello..how are u sara hope your doing great am so sorry i can come for
today cause i got anew job and its from 9 to 5 so u will end the meeting
earlier or i can come after 5..i have some notes firstly you guys should
decide when he workshops"the time,,venue,,title about workshop so that i
can announce earlier and peoples can register and all the other things that
mentioned in the mailing list should be decided as soon as possible
..looking forward to hear from you...