[Executive-Committee] Meeting minutes - 23 Feb

Hiba Eltigani higba6 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 12:55:58 EAT 2017

Dear All
     Thanks a lot for the responses. The idea is to distribute load and
insure people can commit, accordingly we can open the vacant projects for
community to participate. Therefore, I would recommend that each one will
be responsible of just one project at a time specially if not related. I
have put a list in below link, so please go through it and confirm if you
are ok with assigned project or you want to change.

https://wiki.sdnog.sd/index.php/Activity_Plan_2017

BR

On 1 March 2017 at 10:15, Khadiga Elhassan <okhadiga76 at gmail.com> wrote:

> hi , good-morning
> what's the role of sponsorship and what's the duties of event organisation
> i think i can help.
>
> khadoj
>
> On Tue, Feb 28, 2017 at 2:56 PM, Hiba Eltigani <higba6 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Dear Samir
>>       Thanks for the feedback. I think we are in urgent need to have
>> someone chairing the program committee. I will put you in charge of that
>> based on your e-mail. Please take below proposals into account and confirm
>> if that suit you.
>>
>> Dear All
>>     is there anyone else willing to take a vacant role?
>>
>> BR
>>
>> On 25 February 2017 at 17:12, Samir S. Omer <samir.saif at sudren.edu.sd>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Hibba
>>>
>>> thanks for the sum up
>>>
>>> I think I'm best to serve in any of these areas; Online Courses,  Website
>>> revamp, Program committee, and Tech operation. However, I don't mind
>>> helping in other areas if needed.
>>> also I think we should start by defining clear process specially for
>>> the routine/reoccurring tasks such as the mini-workshops or the event to
>>> avoid any miscommunication or anyone feeling lost or left out
>>>
>>> best of luck
>>> Samir
>>>
>>> ------------------------------

>>> 1-Projects co-ordination and reporting: Vacant
>>> 2- Workshops: Khadiga + Manhal
>>>      - Workshops schedule for the year to enable logistics.
>>>      - fees for seriousness
>>>      - Process and description of how to conduct a workshop to serve as
>>> a comprehensive guide for all details from catering, registration,
>>> organisation, network, ads...... etc.
>>>      - Database for certified persons to enable access to trainers.
>>> 3- Translation: Marwa SudRen
>>> 4- Online Courses: Vacant
>>> 5- Website revamp : Jadallah EBS
>>> 6- Theme Adoption: Mustafa Basheer (need to be confirmed)
>>> 7- Financial booking: Sara Mubarak (can be Amna)
>>> 8- Video conference: Vacant

--
Always smile
 Hiba :-)