[sdnog] Register for AFRINIC's webinar ''How to Setup an IPv6 Deployment Project"
Susan Akinyi Otieno
susan.otieno at afrinic.net
Wed Mar 18 07:51:29 SAST 2020
Join the AFRINIC team for another amazing webinar on ''How to Setup an IPv6 Deployment Project’'.
This webinar will focus on planning for your IPv6 project. According to the PMI, organisations around the world face astronomical project failure rates, often wasting millions of dollars per failed project. Amongst the reasons for such failure is the lack of a well-planned project.
In this webinar, we will discuss and demonstrate how to:
- Articulate the business case of the IPv6-deployment project
- Identify the stakeholders required for successful deployments
- Scope the entire project from start to finish
Register here to participate in the webinar: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/2015686259690/WN_guPLmAItT3iYlAGATRNIFg
Date: 19th March 2020
* 16:30 GST (Mauritius, Seychelles, Madagascar)
* 12:30 UTC (Ghana, Cote D’Ivoire)
* 13:30 WAT (Nigeria, Cameroon)
* 15:30 EAT (Kenya, Uganda)
1. Network Managers
2. Network Engineers
Presenter: Stephen Honlue
See you at the webinar!
Susan M.A. Otieno
Marketing and PR Manager
African Network Information Centre (AFRINIC)
t: +230 403 5100 | f: +230 466 6758 | tt: @afrinic | w: www.afrinic.net
facebook.com/afrinic | flickr.com/afrinic | youtube.com/afrinicmedia
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the sdnog